boomerangs boomerangs

Hrmmm. Kits and Boomerangs.... i get the picture

I don't understand. I'm guessing its some kind of in-joke. IE: - Not a good topic for a movie that gets world wide publication. Me thinks you need to go back to the drawboard.
I guess this is what I get for pressing random flash film.
I suppose it might be called art somewhere in the world, but really its just another crap movie someones posted without putting any real effort into it.
Spend more time on your sound loops. I've heard that propellerheads loop a million times before, and this has got to be the worst cut job yet.

A Very Spanky Halloween A Very Spanky Halloween

contented Australian in a barny suit here

NOt bad, this is definitely my sort of short film, no plot, lots of violence and things fucking things up the arse. Kind of a lot like the last one i did in a number of ways.
Whoever said that someone was bound to complain about the lack of lip syncing; well guess what, your prediction is now prooved true.
Actually to be perfectly honest, I wasn't even game to do the voice acting myself, so I can't speak. Anyways, good luck with spanky the monkey. its good healthy reckless violence.

Bush Dance 2000 Bush Dance 2000

God I hate rebirth

Just out of curiosity, did you have anything to do with the creation of these animated gifs? If you did then this was a fucking excellent job you've done here. If all you've done is download a seriously bad rebirth track and play whilst flashing the gifs that you've downloaded from elsewhere, then shame on you.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Persistent Gore!!!

I LIKEEE!!!!! So addictive so much fun. I'm guessing each bit of gore can't possibly remain it's own symbol. There must be some kind of bitmap manipulation going on. But mos def the most awesome game I've played today. And I haven't been doing much else.

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

pooop

not done very well at all I'm afraid. Think i'll rework it, make it better...

nudity nudity

The only gag I've ever actually liked

Well, the only gag I've ever enjoyed, with the exception of that palm pilot profanity thing, that was cool, but this is cooler. It does nothing, but entertain. I love it, very stylish, very cool.